Profile: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL.BO)
BPCL.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an energy company. BPCL operates in two segments: downstream petroleum, which is engaged in refining and marketing of petroleum products, and exploration and production of hydrocarbons (E&P). The Company’s refinery units include Mumbai Refinery, Kochi Refinery, Numaligarh Refinery and Bina Refinery. The Company’s products include gases, which includes poly propelene feed stock, natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and bharat metal cutting gas; fuels, which includes marine fuels, white oils and black oils; solvents and special products; bitumen; lubricants, and sulphur. Its marketing infrastructure includes installations, depots, retail outlets, aviation service stations and LPG distributors. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 (fiscal 2012), it produced crude throughput at 26.72 million metric tons. During fiscal 2012, its subsidiary acquired participating interests (PI) in two onland blocks under the NELP IX Bid round.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
Bharat Bhavan 1
Ground Floor, Ballard Estate
Company Web Links
- Asia Naphtha-India BPCL sells 114,000 T to Idemitsu in 3-month deal
- Update-Moody's affirms BPCL's rating; assigns (P)Baa3 to proposed notes
- RPT-Fitch Rates India-based BPCL's Proposed CHF Bonds 'BBB-(EXP)'
- Indian oil firms' record ethanol purchase to boost blending goal
- Update-Moody's: No ratings impact from BPCL's weak Q3 results