Profile: Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
BRTI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
6 Dec 2013
6 Dec 2013
Price Change (% chg)
Bharti Airtel Limited is a provider of telecommunication services. The Company’s diversified service range includes mobile, voice and data solutions using second generation (2G), third generation (3G) and fourth generation (4G) technologies. The Company also offers Digital television (TV) and Internet protocol television (IPTV) services in India. The Company operates in three segments: Mobile Services, Telemedia Services and Airtel Business. Mobile Services segment cover voice and data telecom services provided through wireless technology in India (2G/3G/4G). Telemedia Services segment cover voice and data communications based on fixed network and broadband technology. Airtel Business segment covers telecom solutions being provided to Indian and global corporations. In October 2013, Bharti Airtel Limited completed the acquisition of Wireless Business Services Private Limited.
Bharti Airtel Ltd
1, Nelson Mandela Road
Vasant Kunj, Phase II
NEW DELHI 110070
Company Web Links
- New Issue- Bharti Airtel prices 750 mln euro 2018 bond
- RPT-Fitch rates Bharti Airtel's proposed euro notes 'BBB-(EXP)'
- Update-Moody's:Bharti's H1 results see continued operating improvement
- Bharti net profit falls 29 pct; operating performance boosts outlook
- India's BSE index ends at record high; foreign-led rally helps