Profile: CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB.KL)
CIMB.KL on Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange
21 Oct 2014
21 Oct 2014
Price Change (% chg)
CIMB Group Holdings Berhad is an investment holding company. It operates in four segments: Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Investments and Support and others. Consumer banking provides financial services to individuals and commercial customers. It encompasses the banking services across the Company’s operating markets of Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Cambodia. Wholesale Banking consists of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking, Treasury & Markets. Investments focus on Group Strategy and Strategic Investments (GSSI), including funding operations for the Group. GSSI consists of Group Strategy, Private Equity and Strategies Investment, which focuses in defining and formulating strategies at the corporate and business unit levels, oversees the Company’s strategic, private equity fund management and strategic investments. A support service consists of all middle and back-office processes, cost centres and non-profit generating divisions of companies in the Company.
CIMB Group Holdings Bhd
Level 13, Menara Cimb
Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lm
KUALA LUMPUR 50470
Company Web Links
- Malaysia's CIMB-led bank merger more difficult after EPF vote barred
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia's CIMB-led bank merger more difficult after EPF vote barred
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Malaysian state pension fund barred from voting in CIMB-led bank merger
- Malaysian state pension fund barred from voting in CIMB-led bank merger
- Malaysia's CIMB, RHB shares halted ahead of "material announcement"