Profile: GMR Infrastructure Ltd (GMRI.BO)
GMRI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
26 Jul 2017
26 Jul 2017
Change (% chg)
GMR Infrastructure Limited (GIL) is engaged in generation of power, mining and exploration activities, development of highways, infrastructure development, such as development and maintenance of airports and special economic zone; construction business, including engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracting activities and operation of airports and special economic zones. The Company operates through the segments, including Airports, Power, Roads, EPC and Others. Its Airports segment is engaged in the development and operation of airports. Its Power segment is engaged in generation of power and provision of related services and exploration and mining activities. The Roads segment is engaged in the development and operation of roadways. The EPC segment is engaged in handling of engineering, procurement and construction solution in the infrastructure sector. The Others segment is engaged in urban infrastructure and other activities.
GMR Infrastructure Ltd
NO 25/1,SKIP HOUSE, MUSEUM ROAD
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-GMR Infra says GMR Goa International Airport concludes fund raising for Mopa airport project.
- India's GMR, four others other bid for Belgrade airport
- BRIEF-GMR Infrastructure enters agreements for divestment of Indonesian coal mining entities to PT Gems, Indonesia
- BRIEF-GMR Infrastructure says Delhi Airport signs land license agreement with Airbus India
- CARE ratings for Indian debt instruments-Mar 6