Profile: IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.BO)
IDBI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
IDBI Bank Limited (the Bank) is an India-based commercial bank. The Bank operates in three segments wholesale banking, retail banking and treasury services. The Bank offers personalized banking and financial solutions to its clients in the retail and corporate banking arena through its network of branches and automated teller machine (ATMs). As on March 31, 2012, the Bank had a network of 973 Branches and 1542 ATMs. The Bank, besides its core banking and project finance domain, has a presence in associated financial sector businesses like capital market, investment banking and mutual fund business. The Bank also provides infrastructure financing for structuring and financing of infrastructure projects in the areas of power, telecom, roads, airports, seaports, railways and logistics, as well as special economic zones (SEZs).
IDBI Bank Ltd
PLOT NO 7, JALNA ROAD, VIDYA NAG
Company Web Links
- Update-Moody's affirms all of IDBI ratings; changes outlook to negative for standalone financial strength
- IDBI upsets investors by changes in bond terms
- RPT-UPDATE 1-India's IDBI upsets investors by seeking changes in bond terms
- TABLE-India's IDBI Bank Dec quarter net profit down 75 pct
- RPT-Fitch rates IDBI Bank's MTN programme and senior debt 'BBB-'