Profile: ITC Ltd (ITC.BO)
ITC.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
24 Mar 2017
24 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)
ITC Limited is a holding company, which is engaged in the marketing of fast moving consumer goods (FMGC). The Company operates through four segments: FMCG; Hotels; Paperboards, Paper and Packaging, and Agri Business. The FMCG segment includes Cigarettes, such as cigarettes and cigars, and Others, such as branded packaged foods businesses (Staples, Snacks and Meals; Dairy and Beverages, and Confections); Apparel; Education and Stationery Products; Personal Care Products; Safety Matches, and Agarbattis. Its Hotels segment includes Hoteliering. Its Paperboards, Paper and Packaging segment includes paperboards; paper, including specialty paper, and packaging, including flexibles. Its Agri Business segment includes Agri commodities, such as soya, spices, coffee and leaf tobacco. Its brands include Aashirvaad, Sunfeast Dark Fantasy, Bingo!, Yumitos, YiPPee!, Candyman, GumOn, Classmate, Fiama Di Wills, Vivel, Superia, Engage, Wills Lifestyle, John Players, Mangaldeep and Aim, among others.
2nd Floor, 124 Janpath
NEW DELHI 110001
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-ITC approves alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association to include "Healthcare"
- India's NSE index hits record high; council approves draft GST bill
- India raises $995 million from stake sale in ITC, sources say
- UPDATE 1-India raises $995 mln from stake sale in ITC - sources
- India sells 2 pct stake in ITC for $995 mln - TV channels