Profile: J C Penney Company Inc (JCP.N)
2 Oct 2015
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCPenney), incorporated on January 22, 2002, is a holding company. The Company's operating subsidiary is J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc. (JCP). The Company's business consists of selling merchandise and services to consumers through its department stores and Website at jcpenney.com, which utilizes applications for desktop, mobile and tablet devices. The Company's online customer purchases by direct shipment to the customer from its distribution facilities and stores or from its suppliers' warehouses and by in store customer pick up. The Company sells family apparel and footwear, accessories, fine and fashion jewelry, beauty products through Sephora inside JCPenney and home furnishings.
The Company's department stores provide its customers with services, such as styling salon, optical, portrait photography and custom decorating. As of January 31, 2015, the Company's supply chain network operated 14 facilities with multiple types of distribution activities, including store merchandise distribution centers (stores), regional warehouses (regional), jcpenney.com fulfillment centers (direct to customers) and furniture distribution centers (furniture).
J C Penney Company Inc
6501 Legacy Dr
PLANO TX 75024-3698
Company Web Links
- US STOCKS-Wall St edges up after upbeat data, Greek bailout agreement
- US STOCKS-Wall St edges higher after upbeat data, retailer gains
- US STOCKS-Wall St lackluster as oil prices weigh on positive data
- UPDATE 3-J.C. Penney loss narrows as Sephora stores help attract shoppers
- US STOCKS-Wall St inches up as investors focus on economic growth