Profile: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.BO)
MAHM.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an India-based company. The Company operates in nine segments. Automotive Segment consists of sales of automobiles, spare parts and related services. Farm Equipment Segment consists of sales of tractors, spare parts and related services. Information Technology (IT) Services consists of services rendered for IT and Telecom. Financial Services consists of services relating to financing, leasing and hire purchase of automobiles and tractors. Steel Trading and Processing consists of trading and processing of steel. Infrastructure consists of operating of commercial complexes, project management and development. Hospitality consists of sale of Vacation ownership. Systech consists of automotive components and other related products and services. Others consists of Logistics, After-market, Two wheelers and Investments.
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Company Web Links
- MARKET EYE-Credit Suisse upgrades Mahindra & Mahindra to 'outperform'
- TABLE-India's Mahindra March vehicle sales down 0.5 pct
- TABLE-India's Mahindra February sales fall 12 pct - RTRS
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Mahindra Q3 profit rises 12 pct as tractor sales soar
- Mahindra, Ssangyong to launch jointly developed engine in 2015