Profile: L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)
OREP.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
21 Oct 2016
21 Oct 2016
Change (% chg)
L'Oreal SA is a France-based holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, develops the business activities of the L'Oreal Group (Group) in the country or region in which they are located. The Group creates and develops cosmetic products. The Company's segments are Professional Products, Consumer Products, L'Oreal Luxe and Active Cosmetics. The Professional Products division includes products used and sold in hair salons and beauty institutes. The Consumer Products division includes products sold in mass-market retail channels. L'Oreal Luxe division's products are sold in various retail outlets, such as department stores, perfumeries, travel retail, the Company's boutiques and online sites. The Active Cosmetics division includes dermocosmetics products sold through various health channels, such as pharmacies, parapharmacies, drugstores and medispas. The Active Cosmetics division offers brands, including Vichy and SkinCeuticals. It operates through IT Cosmetics LLC.
41 rue Martre, Clichy Cedex
Company Web Links
- Fitch Affirms L'Oreal SA at 'F1+'
- UPDATE 1-L'Oreal banking on new products to turn around Chinese face mask provider
- UPDATE 2-French consumer caution holds Q2 growth to a standstill
- BRIEF-L'Oreal said it plans to buy a small French skincare brand
- BRIEF-L'Oreal says france poor Q2 cost 1 pct point sales growth