Profile: Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.BO)
RELI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is a conglomerate with business in the energy and materials value chain. The Company operates in three segments: petrochemicals, refining and oil & gas. The petrochemicals segment includes production and marketing operations of petrochemical products which include, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, poly butadiene rubber, polyester yarn, polyester fibre, purified terephthalic acid, paraxylene, ethylene glycol, olefins, aromatics, linear alkyl benzene, butadiene, acrylonitrile, caustic soda and polyethylene terephthalate. The refining segment includes production and marketing operations of the petroleum products. The oil and gas segment includes exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. In July 2014, Independent Media Trust, a unit of Reliance Industries Ltd raised its interest to 78.05% from 6.8% in Network 18 Media & Investments Ltd (Network).
Reliance Industries Ltd
, Maker Chambers IV, 3rd Floor
222, Nariman Point
Company Web Links
- Reliance to source 1.5 mln tonne/year of ethane from U.S.
- UPDATE 1-India's Reliance to source 1.5 mln tonne/year of ethane from U.S.
- CORRECTED-India's Reliance to source 1.5 mln tonne/year of ethane from U.S.
- INDIA PRESS-RIL implements five-day week policy to retain top staff-Economic Times
- INDIA PRESS-RIL, Essar may resume fuel retailing by Diwali-Times of India