Profile: Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)
SASY.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Sanofi, formerly Sanofi-Aventis, is a healthcare company engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of therapeutic solutions. The Company operates through three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Human Vaccines (Vaccines) and Animal Health. The Pharmaceuticals segment consists of research, development, production and marketing of medicines, including those originating from Genzyme Corporation. Its pharmaceuticals portfolio consists of products and a range of prescription medicines, generic medicines and consumer health products. The Vaccines segment is dedicated to vaccines, including research, development, production and marketing. The Animal Health segment includes the research, development, production and marketing activities of Merial, which offers a range of medicines and vaccines for a range of animal species. It also operates in the Other segment, which includes the effects of retained commitments in respect of divested activities.
54 rue la Boetie, Paris 8
Company Web Links
- EU regulator accepts Sanofi/Regeneron's Dupixent product for review
- Sanofi exploring bid for Actelion amid J&J talks: Bloomberg
- Novo, Sanofi go head to head as FDA clears new diabetes drugs
- BRIEF-Sanofi sees Soliqua costing about same as a GLP-1 drug in U.S.
- BRIEF-Zealand Pharma: US FDA approves Soliqua 100/33 for treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes