Profile: State Bank of India (SBI.BO)
SBI.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
20 Jan 2017
20 Jan 2017
Change (% chg)
State Bank of India provides a range of products and services to personal, commercial enterprises, large corporates, public bodies and institutional customers. Its segments include Treasury, which includes the entire investment portfolio and trading in foreign exchange contracts and derivative contracts; Corporate/Wholesale Banking, which comprises the lending activities of Corporate Accounts Group, Mid Corporate Accounts Group and Stressed Assets Management Group; Retail Banking, which comprises branches in National Banking Group, which primarily includes Personal Banking activities, including lending activities to corporate customers having banking relations with branches in the National Banking Group, and Other Banking Business, which includes the operations of all the Non-Banking Subsidiaries/Joint Ventures other than SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and SBI General Insurance Co. Ltd. Its geographical segments include Domestic Operations and Foreign Operations.
State Bank of India
Corporate Centre, State Bank Bha
Madame Cama Road
Company Web Links
- Interview: India's top bank SBI eyes up to $1.5 billion capital raising next fiscal year
- India's top bank SBI eyes up to $1.5 billion capital raising next fiscal year
- BRIEF-SBI says approves allotment of shares worth 56.81 bln rupees to India government
- Fitch Rates State Bank of India's USD500m Senior Debt Final 'BBB-'
- BRIEF-State Bank of India to issue shares to govt on preferential basis