Profile: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.BO)
TAMO.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
12 Feb 2016
12 Feb 2016
Change (% chg)
Tata Motors Limited is an automobile company. The Company is engaged in the business of automobile products consisting of all types of commercial and passenger vehicles, including financing of the vehicles sold by the Company. Its operating segments include automotive operations and all other operations. Its automotive segment operations include all activities relating to the development, design, manufacture, assembly and sale of vehicles, including vehicle financing, as well as sale of related parts and accessories. Its automotive operations are further subdivided into Tata and other brand vehicles (including vehicle financing) and Jaguar Land Rover. Its all other operations segment includes information technology services, and machine tools and factory automation solutions. Its commercial and passenger vehicles are marketed in countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South East Asia, South Asia, South America, Australia, Commonwealth of Independent States and Russia.
Tata Motors Ltd
Bombay House, 24 Homi Modi stree
Company Web Links
- Indian shares set to post biggest weekly loss in over 6-1/2 years
- BUZZ-Deutsche Bank upgrades India's Tata Motors to 'hold'
- Tata's profit dented by drop in Jaguar Land Rover's Chinese sales
- UPDATE 1-Tata's profit dented by drop in Jaguar Land Rover's Chinese sales
- India's Tata Motors Q3 net profit down 2 pct on weak China sales