Profile: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.BO)
TCS.BO on Bombay Stock Exchange
23 Jun 2017
23 Jun 2017
Change (% chg)
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is engaged in providing information technology (IT) services, digital and business solutions. The Company's segments include banking, finance and insurance services (BFSI); manufacturing; retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG); telecom, media and entertainment, and others, such as energy, resources and utilities, hi-tech, life science and healthcare, s-Governance, travel, transportation and hospitality, and other products. Its services portfolio consists of IT and assurance services, business intelligence and performance management, business process services, cloud services, connected marketing solutions, consulting, engineering and industrial services, enterprise solutions, IT infrastructure services, mobility products and services and platform solutions. Its software offerings include Digital Software and Solutions, TCS BaNCS and TCS MasterCraft, among others. It serves industries, including insurance, healthcare, retail, telecom and others.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS House, Raveline Street, Fort
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services launches AI for SAP ops
- BRIEF-India's TCS collaborates with Intel to drive digital transformations
- BRIEF-TCS launches 'Engineering Environment as a Service' on Red Hat Openstack platform
- BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services partners with Nexperia B.V.
- BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services to partner with Swissport for co's IT Infra & Technology transformation