Profile: Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc (ZYNE.OQ)
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc., incorporated on January 31, 2007, is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing transdermal synthetic cannabinoid treatments for patients with high unmet needs. Its development pipeline includes two product candidates: ZYN002 and ZYN001.
ZYN002 is a synthetic cannabidiol (CBD), which is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, formulated as a patent-protected permeation-enhanced gel for transdermal delivery through the skin and into the circulatory system. ZYN002 is in Phase II clinical development in patients with refractory epilepsy, in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee, as well as in patients with Fragile X syndrome.
ZYN001 is a pro-drug of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that enables transdermal delivery through the skin and into the circulatory system through a patch. ZYN001 is targeting two pain indications, fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathic pain.
The Company competes with GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC, Insys Therapeutics, Inc., Kalytera Therapeutics, Inc., Neuren Pharmaceuticals, Meda AB and Marinus Pharmaceuticals.
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
80 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 30
DEVON PA 19333
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals reports Q1 loss per share $0.60
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals qtrly loss per share $0.71
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals completes enrollment for ZYN002 in two phase 2 clinical trials for epilepsy and osteoarthritis
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals says estimates that as of Dec. 31 cash and cash equivalents were about $31 mln
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces proposed public offering of common stock