Profile: Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc (ZYNE.OQ)
21 Aug 2017
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc., incorporated on January 31, 2007, is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing transdermal synthetic cannabinoid treatments for patients with high unmet needs. Its development pipeline includes two product candidates: ZYN002 and ZYN001.
ZYN002 is a synthetic cannabidiol (CBD), which is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, formulated as a patent-protected permeation-enhanced gel for transdermal delivery through the skin and into the circulatory system. ZYN002 is in Phase II clinical development in patients with refractory epilepsy, in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee, as well as in patients with Fragile X syndrome.
ZYN001 is a pro-drug of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that enables transdermal delivery through the skin and into the circulatory system through a patch. ZYN001 is targeting two pain indications, fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathic pain.
The Company competes with GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC, Insys Therapeutics, Inc., Kalytera Therapeutics, Inc., Neuren Pharmaceuticals, Meda AB and Marinus Pharmaceuticals.
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc
80 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 30
DEVON PA 19333
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces results from phase 2 STOP clinical trial
- Zynerba shares plunge as cannabis-based epilepsy gel fails study
- UPDATE 2-Zynerba shares plunge as cannabis-based epilepsy gel fails study
- Zynerba's cannabis-based gel for epilepsy fails study
- BRIEF-Zynerba Pharma announces top-line results from phase 2 star 1 trial of ZYN002