CNOOC Ltd (0883.HK)
19 Sep 2017
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 14 China's CNOOC Ltd said on Thursday it will end the feasibility study for its (LNG) export terminal on British Columbia's coast due to low global commodity prices, in the latest setback for Canada's energy industry.
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 14 CNOOC Ltd's Nexen Energy and Inpex Corp will end the feasibility study for the Aurora liquefied natural gas project in Canada's British Columbia province, the former company said in a statement on Thursday.
* HAS AGREED WITH BRIDAS CORP TO INTEGRATE PAN AMERICAN ENERGY AND THE DOWNSTREAM COMPANY AXION ENERGY TO PRODUCE A 50:50 OWNED INTEGRATED OIL AND GAS COMPANY
CALGARY, Alberta Alberta regulators on Thursday charged Nexen Energy, a wholly owned subsidiary of China's CNOOC Ltd , for a pipeline spill in July 2015 at the company's Long Lake oil sands facility that leaked around 31,500 barrels of bitumen emulsion.
* Q1 gross written premiums grew by 17.3 pct to 751.2 million stg (2016: 640.5 million stg)
* Mattel shares drop 6 pct, Hasbro down 2 pct (Adds forecast, updates share prices)
BEIJING, April 18 CNOOC Ltd said on Tuesday chief executive officer Yang Hua had resigned, less than a year after being appointed to the top spot, in the latest management shake-up at China's biggest offshore oil producer.
* Expects to drill two exploration wells on shallow water block during 2018 timeframe
* Mahindra builds electric cars in India, two-wheelers in the U.S.
MELBOURNE, March 31 China's CNOOC Ltd has agreed to team up with Australian minnow FAR Ltd to look for oil and gas prospects in what is seen as a promising frontier off Senegal and Gambia over the next two years, FAR said on Friday.