Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)
19 Oct 2017
Abbott Laboratories' quarterly results beat estimates and the company raised the top end of its full-year earnings forecast range on Wednesday, as a string of recent deals and medical device approvals help spur growth in its largest unit.
* Abbott CFO says Alere, is expected to contribute around $475 million to reported sales, and forecast a neutral impact on adjusted earnings per share this year - Conf Call
* Shares up 2.8 pct to record high (Adds conference call details, updates shares)
* Sees FY 2017 gaap earnings per share $0.97 to $0.99 from continuing operations
Oct 18 Diversified healthcare company Abbott Laboratories on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit compared with a loss in the year-ago quarter, helped by strong sales in its medical devices and generics businesses.
BRIEF-Abbott completes cash tender offer for Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock of Alere Inc
* Abbott completes cash tender offer for Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock of Alere Inc. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Abbott announces extension of cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of Series B convertible perpetual preferred stock of Alere Inc.
* Abbott acquisition of Alere set to close on Tuesday, October 3, 2017
WASHINGTON Abbott Laboratories has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Alere Inc on condition that it sell two point-of-care medical testing businesses, the Federal Trade Commission said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON, Sept 28 Abbott Laboratories has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Alere Inc on condition that it sell two point-of-care medical testing businesses, the Federal Trade Commission said on Thursday.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$142.04||--|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.24||--|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF84.55||+0.20|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$63.75||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€84.37||+0.11|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,191.00||+16.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,525.67||-10.34|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$86.36||--|
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$184.12||--|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$29.57||--|