Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd (ASTR.BO)
BRIEF-Astrazeneca Pharma India gets marketing approval for combination of therapies for type 2 diabetes
* Gets marketing approval for Xigduo XR, combination of two anti-diabetic therapies for type 2 diabetes Source text: http://bit.ly/2yviJMD Further company coverage:
* Seeks shareholders' nod for for appointment of Gagan Singh Bedi as a managing director Source text - http://bit.ly/2uYHFf1 Further company coverage:
* Profit in June quarter last year was 126 million rupees as per IND-AS; total revenue was 1.42 billion rupees
* Says Sanjay Murdeshwar has offered to resign as managing director of company
* Received import and market permission in form 45 from DCGI (Drug Controller General of India)for FDC of Budesonide 320 μg + Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate 9 μg inhalation powder
Indian shares closed at a record high on Tuesday, with the NSE Nifty crossing 9,500 points intraday for the first time ever, as expectations of good monsoon rains eased inflation fears and bolstered the economic growth outlook.
May 16 Indian shares continued their record-setting spree on Tuesday, hitting all-time highs for the third time in five sessions, as investors remained bullish about the prospects of a good monsoon.
* March quarter total income from operations 1.12 billion rupees