BGEO Group PLC (BGEO.L)
22 Sep 2017
* JSC BANK OF GEORGIA SIGNED A ONE-YEAR US$75 MILLION CLUB TRADE FINANCE FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 16 Georgia's BGEO Group Plc, which is planning to split its banking and investment businesses, said on Wednesday its second quarter pre-tax profit rose to 128.1 million Georgian laris ($54 million), from 46.5 million a year earlier.
Aug 16 BGEO Group Plc, the holding company of JSC Bank of Georgia, on Wednesday reported a near-tripling in second-quarter pre-tax profit, helped by higher income in its banking and healthcare businesses.
* Q2 PROFIT BEFORE INCOME TAX GEL 128.1 MILLION VERSUS GEL 46.5 MILLION A YEAR AGO
July 3 BGEO Group Plc, the holding company of JSC Bank of Georgia, said it intended to demerge into two London-listed firms - a banking business and an investment business.
* Intention to demerge BGEO Group into a London-listed banking and a London-listed investment business
* BGEO Group appoints jonathan muir to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BGEO Group Plc's banking business subsidiary, JSC Bank Of Georgia successfully priced an inaugural gel 500 million offering of 11 pct notes due June 2020 ( notes) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bgeo group - sold 9.5 million shares in georgia healthcare representing about 7.2 percent of ghg's existing ordinary issued share capital, at 330p per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intention to sell a minimum of 7 million shares in Georgia Healthcare Group Plc