Capgemini SE (CAPP.PA)
20 Oct 2017
* Appoints Thierry Delaporte and Aiman Ezzat as Chief Operating Officers and Capgemini SE executive corporate officer
* To appeal against the award laid down on October 6 by the arbitral tribunal of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) on proceedings opposing SVB (Sociale Verzekeringsbank, the organization that implements national insurance schemes in the Netherlands) to Capgemini Netherlands
PARIS Shares in advertising group Publicis rose to the top of France's benchmark CAC-40 index on Wednesday, lifted by comments about consolidation in the industry made by the head of CapGemini , traders said.
* To repurchase up to 3,600,000 shares for a maximum of 360 million euros
* Announces acquisition of Lyons Consulting Group (LYONSCG), an award-winning digital and global commerce service provider with expertise in salesforce commerce cloud business
* To authorize an additional share buyback program of up to 3,600,000 shares, for a maximum amount of 400 million euros * Capgemini announces the launch of a fourth employee share ownership plan (ESOP) and the strengthening of the share buyback program in order to neutralize its dilution for the existing shareholders.
* Confirms aim of achieving medium-term operating margin between 12.5% and 13.0% and organic growth between 5% and 7%
* SIGNED A MULTI-YEAR IT STRATEGIC PROVIDER AGREEMENT WITH MCDONALD’S CORPORATION
* H1 NET PROFIT GROUP SHARE EUR 375 MILLION VERSUS EUR 366 MILLION YEAR AGO
* TENNET AWARDS MAJOR APPLICATION SERVICES CONTRACT TO CAPGEMINI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)