Dialog Semiconductor PLC (DLGS.DE)
LONDON Miners and banks led a sell-off among cyclical sectors weighing on the European market on Wednesday, while semiconductor firms' shares were up.
* Energy, miners, autos weaker; Rio Tinto drops (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
LONDON, Aug 2 Semiconductor firms' shares were a bright spot in early deals on Wednesday in a lacklustre European market, weighed down by a fall among mining stocks and banks.
* dialog semiconductor reports results for the second quarter ended 30 june 2017. Q2 2017 revenue above the mid-point of guidance and strong revenue growth momentum into h2 2017.
* Dialog Semiconductor Plc says announced that Dialog Semiconductor is investing an additional $15 million in Energous Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says under third tranche of share buyback programme, a cumulative total of 1,700,610 ordinary shares have been bought back Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Micro Focus down after buyout target's weak update (Adds closing prices)
* Micro Focus down after buyout target's weak update (Adds quote and details, updates prices)
FRANKFURT/MUNICH Dialog Semiconductor poured cold water on claims that it could lose Apple Inc as a customer, saying that relations with its biggest customers remained very strong and that signals for new projects were positive.
FRANKFURT, May 9 Dialog Semiconductor on Tuesday reported a 44 percent rise in first-quarter underlying operating profit helped by all of its segments, beating average expectations.