Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
20 Sep 2017
Aug 1 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 38 points higher at 7410.3 on Tuesday, according to financial spreadbetters. * ACACIA: The Tanzanian government and Barrick Gold have started talks to resolve a tax dispute involving the Canadian company's subsidiary Acacia Mining, the president's office said on Monday. * BHP: BHP Billiton on Tuesday denied commentary in a Brazilian newspaper that it has agreed to sell its stake in the Samarco iron ore mine to its
* Man Group Plc reports 5.63 percent passive stake in Zumiez Inc, as of July 19, 2017 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tY0JJZ) Further company coverage:
* Man Group Plc reports a 5.01 percent passive stake in commercial vehicle group inc as of July 3, 2017 -sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ujUfnH) Further company coverage:
* Man Group Plc reports 5.02 percent passive stake in rpx corp as of june 27, 2017 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2tz1x4n) Further company coverage:
July 7 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
July 7 UK-based hedge fund Man Group PLC said it promoted Antoine Forterre and Matthew Sargaison as co-CEOs of Man AHL, its diversified quantitative investment management unit.
June 20 Hedge fund Man Group Plc said on Tuesday it appointed Steven Desmyter as head of responsible investment.
* Man Group Plc reports a 5.73 percent passive stake in Broadwind Energy Inc as of may 3 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ptttYB) Further company coverage:
* 851.3 million votes cast at agm to approve directors' remuneration report , 335.1 million votes against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Phillip Colebatch will step down from Man Group's board on 30 September 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)