Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA.PK)
20 Sep 2017
* Announced a newly enhanced Hybrid Adjustable-Rate Mortgage loan aimed at serving small-loan multifamily borrowers
* Fannie Mae prices $772.5 million multifamily DUS REMIC (FNA 2017-M11) under its GeMS program
* In relation to Hurricane Harvey, company to implement 90-day foreclosure sale suspension for borrowers with properties in FEMA-declared disaster area Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The pool of about 11,000 loans, approximately $2.5 billion in unpaid principal balance, is available for purchase by qualified bidders
* Fannie Mae prices its first green multifamily dus remic (fna 2017-m10) under its gems program
Aug 8 Mortgage company PHH Corp will pay nearly $74.5 million to resolve claims it generated defective loans that the federal government then insured and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bought, The U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
Aug 8 The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday said mortgage company PHH Corp will pay nearly $74.5 million to resolve claims it generated defective loans that the government then insured and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bought.
Aug 3 Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. mortgage guarantor, said on Thursday its net income edged up to $3.2 billion in the second quarter from the previous quarter's $2.8 billion due to higher credit-related income and investment gains.
* Fannie Mae reports net income of $3.2 billion and comprehensive income of $3.1 billion for second quarter 2017
* Fannie mae prices $902.3 million multifamily dus remic (FNA 2017-M8) under its gems program