General Electric Co (GE.N)
22 Sep 2017
Sept 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Friday:
General Electric Co is nearing a deal to sell its industrial solutions unit to Swiss engineering company ABB Ltd in a deal valued at $2.5 billion to $3 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Sept 22 General Electric Co is nearing a deal to sell its industrial solutions unit to Swiss engineering company ABB Ltd in a deal valued at $2.5 billion to $3 billion, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Sept 22 General Electric Co has neared the sale of its industrial solutions unit to ABB Ltd for $2.5 billion to $3 billion, Bloomberg reported on Friday.
* GE is said to near industrial-solutions unit sale to ABB - Bloomberg, citing sources Source text : https://bloom.bg/2fF3RBq
* General Electric to shut down its corporate jet fleet - WSJ, citing source Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2hfjJhn Further company coverage:
* Says reached financial closure for contract signed with Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company Source text: http://bit.ly/2fllmpW Further company coverage:
* GE signs $25 million partner agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise for digital solutions across Middle East, Africa & Turkey
* GE says has been selected by Shapoorji Pallonji Group to supply power generation equipment for upcoming power plant in Bhola district of Bangladesh Source text (http://bit.ly/2filRkN) Further company coverage:
* General Electric Co CEO John Flannery's Form 4 with U.S. SEC discloses grant of 600,000 employee stock options - SEC filing
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥791||-1.80|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥302||-8.00|
|Hitachi Medical Corporation (6910.T)||--||--|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€116.55||-0.90|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$115.01||+0.51|
|Atlas Copco AB (ATCOa.ST)||329.60kr||-0.10|
|Atlas Copco AB (ATCOb.ST)||301.20kr||0.00|
|Alstom SA (ALSO.PA)||€33.01||+1.30|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$141.75||+0.89|
|3M Co (MMM.N)||$210.76||+0.32|