HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.BO)
22 Sep 2017
* Announces asset purchase by co of Alpha Insight, incorporated in United Kingdom
* Says acquired ETL Factory Limited, a private limited company registered in Scotland
* Seeks shareholders' nod for re-appointment of Shiv Nadar as the managing director of the company Source text: (http://bit.ly/2whOeXo) Further company coverage:
Indian shares pared gains to end little changed on Thursday, after touching record highs earlier in the day, as investors turned cautious ahead of the expiry of futures and options contracts at the end of the session.
July 27 - Indian shares hit a record high for a third straight session on Thursday as upbeat results from Yes Bank Ltd and HCL Technologies and a rally in Asian shares lifted investor sentiment.
HCL Technologies Ltd posted about 8 percent growth in first-quarter consolidated profit, beating analysts' forecasts, helped by higher revenues from its software services segment and client additions.
July 27 India's HCL Technologies Ltd posted about 8 percent growth in first-quarter consolidated profit, beating analysts' forecasts, helped by higher revenues from its software services segment and client additions.
* Board of directors declared an interim dividend of Rs.2/- per equity share of Rs.2/- each of company for financial year 2017-18
* Says Satish Kusumbiwal resigns as joint MD and CFO Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uzTpE3) Further company coverage:
ZURICH Credit Suisse has told 58 of its IT workers they will be transferred to Indian computer services company HCL Technologies as Switzerland's second biggest bank presses ahead with its cost cutting drive.