HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)
19 Oct 2017
* Gets shareholders' nod for re-appointment of Shiv Nadar as MD Source text: http://bit.ly/2hJ9iQ3 Further company coverage:
* Says discontinuation of joint venture arrangement with DXC Technology
MEDIA-Questions raised on Shiv Nadar's reappointment as chairman, MD of India's HCL Technologies - Mint
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Announces asset purchase by co of Alpha Insight, incorporated in United Kingdom
* Says acquired ETL Factory Limited, a private limited company registered in Scotland
* Seeks shareholders' nod for re-appointment of Shiv Nadar as the managing director of the company Source text: (http://bit.ly/2whOeXo) Further company coverage:
Indian shares pared gains to end little changed on Thursday, after touching record highs earlier in the day, as investors turned cautious ahead of the expiry of futures and options contracts at the end of the session.
July 27 - Indian shares hit a record high for a third straight session on Thursday as upbeat results from Yes Bank Ltd and HCL Technologies and a rally in Asian shares lifted investor sentiment.
HCL Technologies Ltd posted about 8 percent growth in first-quarter consolidated profit, beating analysts' forecasts, helped by higher revenues from its software services segment and client additions.
July 27 India's HCL Technologies Ltd posted about 8 percent growth in first-quarter consolidated profit, beating analysts' forecasts, helped by higher revenues from its software services segment and client additions.