Indian Hotels Company Ltd (IHTL.NS)
* Says approved appointment of Puneet Chhatwal as managing director and chief executive officer
* Gets shareholders' nod for appointment of N Chandrasekaran as director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approves rights issue of equity shares to existing shareholders worth 15 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* June quarter consol loss 249.6 million rupees versus loss of 1.69 billion rupees last year
* Seeks members' nod for private placement of NCDs up to an amount not exceeding 5 billion rupees
MEDIA-Ex-Tata executives Abhijit Mukerji, Mukund Rajan front runners for Indian Hotels Co MD and CEO post - Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
MUMBAI Rakesh Sarna, the managing director and chief executive of Indian Hotels Company Ltd, part of the Tata Group, resigned from the company on Friday.
MUMBAI, May 26 Rakesh Sarna, the managing director and chief executive of Indian Hotels Company Ltd , part of the Tata Group, resigned from the company on Friday.
* Profit in March quarter last year was INR 685.7 million as per IND-AS; total income INR 7.08 billion
* Says to consider scheme of amalgamation of Tifco Holdings Limited, wholly owned subsidiary, with company Source text for - (http://bit.ly/2qZB9Cu) Further company coverage: