Indian Oil Corpn Ltd (IOC.NS)
22 Sep 2017
* Says pays INR 29.35 billion to Odisha government towards VAT payment of Paradip refinery Source text: http://bit.ly/2hclAn8 Further company coverage:
** Oil marketing companies slip in afternoon trade after local media reported citing a govt official that India was unlikely to further raise fuel prices due to higher inflation
* Signed MoU with Indian Oil Corp for setting up mobile tower network across all 26,000 outlets pan-India. Source text - Indus Towers, India’s largest telecom infrastructure company, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), an integrated energy major for setting up mobile tower network across all 26,000 outlets pan-India. This is in line with its vision of ‘Putting India First’ and committed towards building a robust infrastructure for NextGen digita
* Gets shareholders' nod for issuance of debentures on private placement basis Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wnw3Q7) Further company coverage:
MEDIA-India's IOC, HPCL, BPCL set to form co to execute $40 bln refinery project - Business Standard
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Malaysian state oil firm Petronas is looking to buy a stake in Indian Oil Corp's Ennore liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal, the Indian firm's chairman said on Wednesday.
* IOC chairman says Malaysia's Petronas looking to buy stake in lng plant in Ennore Further company coverage:
NEW DEHLI Indian state-refiner IOC bought 1.9 million barrels of U.S. crude in its second import tender seeking oil from the Americas, making it the first Indian refiner to purchase Eagle Ford shale oil, a senior official said on Friday.
* Approved 1st stage expansion of corp's Gujarat refinery to 18 mmtpa of crude oil processing capacity at estimated cost of 150.34 billion rupees
NEW DELHI India's top refiner Indian Oil Corp will spend $2.4 billion to increase capacity at its refinery in western India by about a third over the next few years to meet rising local demand for fuel.