IP Group PLC (IPO.L)
* ISTESSO ANNOUNCES POSITIVE OUTCOME FROM P1 STUDY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UK'S CMA SAYS CONSIDERING WHETHER OR NOT THAT ANTICIPATED ACQUISITION BY IP GROUP OF TOUCHSTONE INNOVATIONS WILL RESULT IN CREATION OF RELEVANT MERGER SITUATION (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* PROPOSED TRANSACTION IN FINAL STAGES OF PRE-NOTIFICATION PROCESS WITH CMA FOLLOWING WHICH FORMAL 40 BUSINESS DAY PHASE 1 REVIEW PERIOD BY CMA SHALL COMMENCE; ANTICIPATED TO OCCUR SHORTLY
* Istesso commences phase 2a for mbs2320 in rheumatoid arthritis and expands research and development collaboration with Janssen
* IP Group has received confirmation from China's Beijing Galaxy World Group that they have not received necessary approvals to make investment in IP
* Notes expected posting of offer document today in relation to IP Group's offer for entire issued and to be issued share capital of co
July 18 IP Group sweetened its offer for rival intellectual property firm Touchstone Innovations Plc to about 490 million pounds ($641.7 million), IP Group said on Tuesday, sending Touchstone shares up as much as 8 percent.
* IP Group announces terms of its improved offer for Touchstone
IP Group said on Tuesday it made an offer of about 466 million pounds ($587 million) for rival intellectual property business company Touchstone Innovations Plc, about a month after its earlier bid was rejected.
June 20 IP Group said on Tuesday it made an offer of about 466 million pounds ($587 million) for rival intellectual property business company Touchstone Innovations Plc, about a month after its earlier bid was rejected.