Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAIA.NS)
19 Oct 2017
** Jaiprakash Associates Ltd rises as much as 2.8 pct in early trade, hits highest since Sept 18
* Says to consider recommendations of restructuring, audit committees to complete debt reorgansiation and structuring process Source text - http://bit.ly/2fO9Jrz Further company coverage:
* Clarifies on news item regarding SC asking co co to pay home buyers of Kalypso project
MEDIA-India's Supreme Court asks Jaiprakash Associates to pay 5 mln rupees to 10 homebuyers - Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
NEW DELHI The Supreme Court moved on Monday to protect buyers of homes sold by builder Jaypee Infratech, which is being pursued in a bankruptcy court over unpaid loans, telling its parent Jaiprakash Associates to deposit 20 billion rupees ($313 million) with it by Oct. 27.
NEW DELHI, Sept 11 India's top court moved on Monday to protect buyers of homes sold by builder Jaypee Infratech, which is being pursued in a bankruptcy court over unpaid loans, telling its parent Jaiprakash Associates to deposit 20 billion rupees ($313 million) with it by Oct. 27.
BRIEF-Jaiprakash Associates gets shareholders' nod to issue FCCBs/FCABs in exchange of $150 mln 5.75 pct convertible bonds
* Gets shareholders' nod for issue of FCCBs/FCABs in cashless exchange of existing $150 million 5.75 percent convertible bonds due Sept 2017 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wNuyh7) Further company coverage:
Aug 6 Three months ended June 30 versus the same period a year earlier (in billion rupees) June 2017 June 2016 Net Profit/(Loss) 7.65 (6.03) Total Income 26.03 18.37 Note: Jaiprakash Associates Ltd is a diversified infrastructure company, engaged in sectors including engineering, construction and real estate development. The results are standalone. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in Mumbai; Editing by
MUMBAI ICICI Bank Ltd said it was optimistic about containing its bad loans after the three months to June saw the smallest rise in soured assets for seven quarters.
* Q1 net profit 20.49 bln rupees vs 20.43 bln rupees estimates