Lupin Ltd (LUPN.BO)
23 Oct 2017
(Repeating to add more ratings.) Oct 20 Below are the ratings awarded by Investment Information Credit Rating Agency Ltd. (ICRA) for local debt instruments as of October 18, 2017. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: -------------
* Says acquisition made for a cash consideration of USD 150 million including a USD 50 million upfront and other time‐based payments
Indian shares rose for a third straight session on Tuesday but the gains were capped as investors hedged their bets before September-quarter corporate results kick in later this week.
* Says Lupin launches generic norcoâ tablets in the U.S. Source text - http://bit.ly/2zcIe3c Further company coverage:
Oct 10 Indian shares climbed on Tuesday, with Infosys Ltd gaining after its shareholders approved a buyback plan while Lupin Ltd rose after winning U.S. approval for its hypertension drug.
* Says drug indicated for management of patients with angina pectoris and for the treatment of hypertension Source text: http://bit.ly/2fVIiw5 Further company coverage:
* Says gets FDA nod for generic Acticlate tablets Source text: http://bit.ly/2fWyUc6 Further company coverage:
* Gets FDA nod for generic treatment, clobetasol propionate lotion, to treat a type of inflammatory skin disorder Source text: http://bit.ly/2xEcWE4 Further company coverage:
* Says Lupin receives FDA approval for generic flagyl tablets
* Says Lupin receives FDA approval for generic vibra-tabs tablet