Malayan Banking Bhd (MBBM.KL)
* Expects "satisfactory" 2017 earnings (Adds comments from CEO and CFO, further earnings details, PNB's Islamic finance suggestion)
* Qtrly net interest income 3.04 billion rgt versus 2.76 billion rgt
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 30 Malaysia's largest bank by assets, Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank), on Wednesday reported a 43 percent rise in net profit for the three months through June, helped by lower loan-loss provisions.
* Q1 net profit 1.7 bln rgt vs 1.2 bln avg forecast of 3 analysts
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) posted a 19 percent jump in first-quarter net profit on the back of regional loans growth, improvement in net interest margin and lower net impairment losses.
* Perpetual (asia) limited, as trustee of VI-REIT has entered into facility agreement with Malayan Banking Berhad, Singapore branch
* Refers to proposed disposal of Maybank Indonesia's entire equity interest of 68.55 pct in WOM Finance to PT Reliance Capital Management
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/JAKARTA, March 29 (Fitch) PT Fitch Ratings Indonesia has affirmed the National Ratings on four foreign-owned Indonesian banks and two of their financing subsidiaries. Fitch Ratings has also affirmed the international ratings on these entities. The Outlooks on the ratings are Stable The issuers are as follows: - PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (CIMB Niaga) - PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (Maybank Indonesia) - PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk (OCBC