MGM Resorts International (MGM.N)
16 Oct 2017
The owner of the hotel where a gunman carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history on Thursday provided a new version of the timeline, suggesting there was no time for hotel staff to warn police.
* MGM Resorts International recommends rejection of mini-tender offer by TRC Capital Corporation
LAS VEGAS What will become of the now-notorious Las Vegas hotel suite that a 64-year-old retiree used to stage the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history?
* Senator Investment Group reports 5.57 percent passive stake in MGM Resorts International as of September 12 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2jFAzqq] Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 13 (Fitch) MGM Resort International's (MGM) 'BB' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is not affected by the sale of the real estate assets of National Harbor Casino Resort (National Harbor) to MGM Growth Properties (MGP) for $1.2 billion, according to Fitch Ratings. We calculate MGM's pro forma gross consolidated leverage at 5.2x, which is still consistent with the 'BB' IDR and is only slightly above 5.1x on an LTM basis (LT
* MGM Growth Properties Operating Partnership LP announces proposed private offering
* MGM Resorts International announces adoption of $1.0 billion share repurchase program
BRIEF-MGM Resorts and MGM Growth Properties announce transaction on MGM National Harbor casino resort
* MGM Resorts International and MGM Growth Properties LLC announce transaction on MGM National Harbor casino resort
BRIEF-MGM Growth Properties Llc announces commencement of public offering of 11.5 mln class A shares
* Mgm Growth Properties Llc announces commencement of public offering of 11,500,000 class A shares
* Says announced appointment of Jason P. Hyland as representative officer and president of MGM Resorts Japan