Mitie Group PLC (MTO.L)
23 Oct 2017
* MITIE’S PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS HAS BEEN AWARDED A NUMBER OF SOCIAL HOUSING CONTRACTS IN SCOTLAND
* STANDARD LIFE ABERDEEN PLC AFFILIATED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO RAISES STAKE IN MITIE TO 8.08 PERCENT FROM 6.24 PERCENT STAKE EARLIER - FILING Further company coverage:
* Shares pare early losses (Adds Unite statement, analyst comment, updates shares)
* Firm has restated accounts, cut costs under new CEO (Adds analyst, source comments, details, background)
Aug 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 35 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.71 percent ahead of the cash market open.
Aug 29 Britain's financial watchdog is investigating outsourcing company Mitie Group over the "timeliness" of a profit warning last September and the preparation and content of its financial information, the company said on Tuesday.
* UK service companies facing margin pressure (Adds background, context, shares)
July 31 Britain's accounting watchdog said on Monday it was investigating Deloitte LLP's audits of two of the annual financial statements of Mitie Group Plc , the outsourcing company that issued a string of profit warnings last year.
* Final dividend axed but shares gain on outlook (Adds CEO and analyst comments, details, background, share movement)
June 12 British outsourcing company Mitie swung to a full-year operating loss on Monday after it restated its accounts following a review prompted by a string of profit warnings last year.