Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
20 Sep 2017
BRIEF-Navistar International says Navistar Financial Corp entered amendment no. 1 to third amended & restated credit agreement
* Navistar International - on Sept 18, Navistar Financial Corp entered amendment no. 1 to third amended & restated credit agreement, dated May 27, 2016
DETROIT Heavy-duty trucks could have the technology to haul freight with reduced driver input on U.S. highways by around 2020, but adoption will depend on regulations and customer demand, truck maker Navistar International Corp's chief executive said.
DETROIT, Sept 13 U.S. orders for the heavy-duty Class 8 trucks that haul freight along America's highways should be higher in 2018 than 2017, truck maker Navistar International Corp's top executive said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, Sept 13 A U.S. trucking trade group and truck maker Navistar International Corp urged a U.S. Senate panel on Wednesday to include self-driving commercial trucks in proposed legislation intended to speed autonomous vehicles to market.
WASHINGTON, Sept 6 The U.S. Senate Commerce Committee plans a hearing next Wednesday on the future of self-driving commercial trucks that will include the chief executive of Navistar International Corp and safety advocates.
* Navistar International Corp - company reiterated its 2017 guidance
* Qtrly net sales and revenues $2.21 billion versus $2.09 bln
* Daniel A. Ninivaggi appointed to Navistar board of directors
* On August 4, co entered into a second amended and restated ABL credit agreement
* Navistar-Sees up to $8mln in charges for accelerated depreciation,related impacts from Melrose exit during remainder of fiscal 2017,H1 of fiscal 2018 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wq6v3L) Further company coverage:
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,738||+35.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥878||+24.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,536||+27.50|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,395||+32.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||152.70kr||+3.10|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||152.40kr||+2.90|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.71||--|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€66.87||+0.29|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|