Nike Inc (NKE.N)
17 Oct 2017
* Dollar up 0.5 pct on Yellen's hawkish remarks, tax plan hopes
The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday:
Nike Inc posted its slowest quarterly sales growth in nearly seven years in the face of intensifying competition from Adidas AG and said it expects a further drop in revenue from North America.
* Q1 EPS 57 cents vs. est. 48 cents (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.48 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 26 Nike Inc reported a 23.9 percent drop in quarterly profit as the world's largest footwear maker discounted heavily and spent more to expand its direct-to-consumer business.
* Nike Inc recasts segment financials in connection with the consumer direct offense
Sept 1 Lululemon Athletica Inc is coming off two straight quarters of solid growth and is forging ahead with expansion plans that include a focus on menswear, a move that could breathe life into an ailing athleisure market.
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates close with details on new lows vs new highs)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates close with latest volume)