Panacea Biotec Ltd (PNCA.NS)
22 Sep 2017
* June quarter net loss 479.9 million rupees versus loss 204.9 million rupees year ago
* Says expands collaboration with Apotex to launch prasugrel in US
* Entered into joint collaboration for development, license, among others for 7 complex generic pharmaceutical products with Bionpharma Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_04242017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 3:45 pm: Farm Minister Radha Mohan Singh at an event in New Delhi. LIVECHAT-COMMODITIES From copper to oil and everything in between, the Gold & Silver Club's Nik Kalsi and Phil Carr wil
April 21 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
Healthcare services provider Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd said it would buy NewRise Healthcare Private Ltd from Panacea Biotec Ltd for an enterprise value of 1.80 billion rupees ($27.87 million).
April 21 Indian healthcare services provider Narayana Hrudayalaya Ltd said it would buy NewRise Healthcare Private Ltd from Panacea Biotec Ltd for an enterprise value of 1.80 billion rupees ($27.87 million).
* Says entered deal to buy 100 percent stake in Newrise Healthcare from Panacea Biotec and Panera Biotec
* Says introduces fully liquid hexavalent combination vaccine easysixtm for six preventable diseases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: