RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA.L)
20 Oct 2017
Sept 14 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Sept 14 RSA Insurance Group Plc said on Thursday it has named Gaëlle Tortuyaux as managing director of RSA France.
* Jefferies analysts see legal hurdles (Adds detail of changes, RSA, analyst comment, updates shares)
* No special dividend, share buyback before 2018 - CEO (Recasts with more detail, analysts, share price, CEO)
LONDON, Aug 2 British motor and home insurer RSA posted an above-forecast operating profit of 360 million pounds ($475.45 million) in the first half, led by strong performances in Canada and Scandinavia, it said on Wednesday.
* Group underwriting profit of £222m, up 28% (h1 2016: £174m)
* Q2 NET PROFIT 10.4 MILLION DIRHAMS VERSUS 11.9 MILLION DIRHAMS YEAR AGO
* Gulfmark reaches agreement with certain noteholders on debt restructuring to significantly reduce debt
* Cfo scott egan says ~keeping middle east business as part of core business after failure to sell it
* Group net written premiums of £1,710m ($2.20 billion) for q1 2017 are up 14% 1 as reported, and up 4% 1 at constant fx rates, versus q1 2016