shipping corporation of India Ltd (SCI.NS)
19 Oct 2017
* Taken physical delivery of secondhand very large gas carrier of 53,503 DWT capacity Nanda Devi (46,506 GT) Source text - http://bit.ly/2faoTdV Further company coverage:
* June quarter loss 67.2 million rupees versus profit 559.1 million rupees last year
* Says sold its vessel 'MV Rajiv Gandhi' for scrapping to its buyer on 'as is where is' basis
* Shipping Corporation Of India clarifies on news item, "Niti Aayog proposes 26% strategic sale in Shipping Corporation Of India"
* Says given physical delivery of its 1 container vessel M.V. 'indira Gandhi', to its buyer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shipping Corporation of India says SCI has taken delivery of a secondhand suezmax tanker of 158,710 DWT capacity - M.T. 'Desh Abhimaan' on April 26 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: