Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries says unit gets U.S. FDA nod for new label for odomzo (sonidegib)
* Says one of co's units received approval from U.S. FDA for new label for odomzo (sonidegib) Source text - http://bit.ly/2f8WIsa Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries seeks shareholders' nod for re-appointment of Dilip S. Shanghvi as MD
* Seeks shareholders' nod for re-appointment of dilip s. Shanghvi as managing director
(Repeating to add more ratings) Aug 30 Below are the ratings awarded by Investment Information Credit Rating Agency Ltd. (ICRA) for local debt instruments as of August 29, 2017. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: ---------------
** Shares of Indian pharmaceutical companies such as Cadila Healthcare, Lupin Ltd and Sun Pharmaceutical Industries gain between 4.10 pct and 8.9 pct
** Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' shares drop as much as 3.8 pct to 432.7 rupees, their lowest since April 2013
India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd posted a surprise quarterly loss on Friday due to one-off legal costs and pressure over prices in its largest market, the United States, casting a shadow over its growth prospects.
* Expects profit margin to improve in second-half of 2018 (Adds Managing Director comments from conference call)
* MD Dilip Shanghvi says on track to achieve $300 million synergies from Ranbaxy deal
Aug 11 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries posted a surprise loss in the first quarter.