Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TKC.N)
22 Sep 2017
Sept 19 Nordic telecom operator Telia Company said on Tuesday said it had sold a 7 percent stake in Turkish mobile operator Turkcell in a deal generating proceeds of about 4.1 billion Swedish crowns ($516 million).
* Says following completion of placing and sale, Telia Company will own 24.0 percent of issued share capital of Turkcell through its ownership in Turkcell Holding
* : BOOKRUNNER - BOOKS WILL CLOSE AT 6.15PM UK TIME Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* BLOCK TRADE - BOOKRUNNER SAYS PRICE GUIDANCE OF TRY11.55-11.60, COVERED THROUGHOUT THE RANGE, BOOKS WILL CLOSE AT 6.15PM UK TIME IN TURKCELL ABB Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Sept 18 Nordic telecom group Telia Company launched on Monday an offer to sell its remaining direct stake in Turkish operator Turkcell to institutional investors as part of a bid to focus on core markets.
* BOOKS EXPECTED TO CLOSE AT SHORT NOTICE THIS EVENING Further company coverage:
* VISIBILITY ON POTENTIAL INVESTOR INTEREST IN EXCESS OF DEAL SIZE, FROM A LIMITED MARKET SOUNDING EXERCISE
* Telia company announces proposed sale of part of its stake in Turkcell
STOCKHOLM, July 14 Telia Company is facing a 1.2 billion crown ($144 million) hit on second-quarter earnings due to capital losses and other one-off items, the Nordic telecom operator warned on Friday.
STOCKHOLM, July 14 Nordic telecom operator Telia Company said on Friday it expected a negative impact of 1.2 billion crowns ($144 million) on its second-quarter operating profit in continuing operations due capital losses and other one-off items.