Tronox Ltd (TROX.N)
20 Oct 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 11 South African miner Exxaro Resources said on Wednesday it had completed its sale of 22.4 million shares in U.S. titanium products company Tronox with net proceeds of $474 million. Exxaro, which mainly produces coal, said last week it would sell the shares in Tronox as the company looks to focus on its core mining activities, provide funding for its future capital commitments, repay debt and return capital to shareholders.
* Completed its sale of 22.4 million class a ordinary shares of Tronox Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 5 South African miner Exxaro Resources will now sell at least 19.5 million shares in U.S. titanium products company Tronox at a 7.4 percent discount to Wednesday's closing price as the firm looks to focus on its core mining activities, it said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Exxaro Resources announces pricing of upsized offering of 19.5 mln shares of Tronox at $22/shr
* PRICING OF ITS UPSIZED OFFERING IN UNITED STATES OF 19,500,000 CLASS A ORDINARY SHARES OF TRONOX LIMITED
* Tronox Limited announces the pricing of an upsized secondary public offering by Exxaro Resources Limited
BRIEF-Tronox expects to drawdown about $125 mln under new ABL facility upon closing of Cristal transaction
* Tronox says expects to drawdown approximately $125 million under new ABL facility upon closing of Cristal transaction - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2yEDAKv) Further company coverage:
* Tronox redeems its outstanding $900 million aggregate principal amount of 6.375 percent senior notes
* Tronox announces offering of $450 million aggregate principal amount of 5.750% Senior Notes
* Tronox Ltd - Tronox Finance Plc intends to offer senior notes due 2025
* Q2 GAAP earnings per share $0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: