Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS.CO)
COPENHAGEN, Oct 19 Denmark's Vestas will help to build the world's first utility-scale project that uses battery technology to store power from both wind and solar sources, it said on Thursday.
* HEXCEL AND VESTAS EXPAND COMPOSITE MATERIALS SUPPLY AGREEMENT FOR WIND BLADES
* Vestas receives 174 MW order in the United State from MidAmerican Energy, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy, for its 2,000 MW Wind XI project in Iowa
Sept 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
COPENHAGEN Danish wind turbine maker Vestas posted weaker than expected earnings on Thursday and warned of growing price pressures, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
* Q2 op profit pre-special items 279 mln euros vs f'cast 322 mln
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT JOINTLY CONTROLLED COMPANY, DOWAKSA ILERI KOMPOZIT MALZEMELER SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH WIND TURBINE PRODUCER VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS
COPENHAGEN, June 7 The biggest wind farm in sub-Saharan Africa is ready for launch but will remain idle until next year as Kenya's government has not yet installed the transmission lines needed to get the clean power to customers, the provider of the turbines said.
LONDON European shares rose on Friday as investors maintained strong flows into the region but top regional benchmarks came off earlier highs after a disappointing U.S. jobs growth.
* Energy stocks, Vestas fall on U.S. climate withdrawal (Adds details, closing prices)