Wipro Ltd (WIPR.NS)
India's third-largest software services exporter Wipro Ltd posted a better than expected second-quarter profit on Tuesday, adding that it would match industry growth rates by the fourth quarter.
* Banking, financial services and insurance revenue up 8.2 pct
* Expect Dec quarter revenues from IT services business to be in the range of $2,014 million to $2,054 million
* Sept quarter consol net profit 21.92 billion rupees versus 20.67 billion rupees last year
Oct 17 Wipro Ltd, India's third-largest software services exporter, posted a six percent rise in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by an uptick in its banking and financial services segment.
The Nifty ended little changed on Tuesday after hitting a third consecutive high earlier in the day, as investors turned cautious ahead of key corporate results including from Wipro Ltd and Axis Bank LTd.
Oct 17 The broader NSE index ended little changed on Tuesday after hitting a third consecutive high earlier in the day, as investors turned cautious ahead of key corporate results including from Wipro Ltd and Axis Bank LTd.
* Says Wipro to host several business-critical enterprise applications on Azure Source text: [Microsoft today announced that Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company has migrated its IT Infrastructure to Microsoft Cloud and is hosting a majority of its business-critical enterprise applications on Azure] Further company coverage:
* Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper; Cooper to be part of Designit, Wipro Digital’s strategic design arm
* Says selected as Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) member for 8th consecutive year