Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
20 Oct 2017
* Plans to undertake reverse stock split of co's common stock at ratio ranging from any whole number between 1-for-2 to 1-for-6 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Whiting Petroleum Corporation announces $500 million sale of Fort Berthold area assets in North Dakota
* Chief Executive Jim Volker says 'optimistic' that oil prices will rise by end of year
HOUSTON, July 27 U.S. shale producers have started to trim their 2017 capital spending budgets, a tacit acknowledgement that such plans were too aggressive when crafted months ago before commodity prices weakened.
July 26 Whiting Petroleum Corp, the largest oil producer in North Dakota's Bakken shale region, slashed its 2017 budget by 14 percent on Wednesday, the latest company to curtail spending due to weak commodity prices.
* Whiting Petroleum Corporation announces second quarter 2017 financial and operating results
July 26 Whiting Petroleum Corp, the largest oil producer in North Dakota's Bakken shale region, on Wednesday posted a second-quarter loss and slashed its 2017 budget by 14 percent to to $950 million.
HOUSTON, June 21 Crude oil's bear market is highlighting the haves and have nots among U.S. shale producers, with the stronger promising to keep pumping even as prospects dim for some of their financially strapped peers.
* Whiting Petroleum Corp - q1 2017 average production of 117,360 boe/d at high end of guidance