China Southern Airlines Co Ltd (ZNH.N)
* Profits crimped by declining passenger yields, rising fuel price
SHANGHAI, Aug 29 China Southern Airlines on Tuesday posted a 11.6 percent fall in first-half profit, as foreign exchange gains failed to offset the impact of higher fuel prices and lower returns on international flights.
SHANGHAI Beijing's curbs on travel to South Korea are expected to take some shine off the first-half results of China's top-three airlines, which have slashed seat numbers on flights between the countries amid tensions over North Korea.
* S.Korea one of Chinese airlines' most profitable destinations
* CAE sells equity stake in ZFTC joint venture with China Southern Airlines
* Gets order from China Southern Airlines General Aviation for integrating its organization-wide maintenance, engineering operations Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uTJAhl) Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China Southern Airlines said on Monday it will raise up to 12.7 billion yuan ($1.9 billion) in a private sale of new shares to fund the purchase of aeroplanes and replenish working capital.
HONG KONG, June 26 China Southern Airlines said on Monday it will raise up to 12.7 billion yuan ($1.9 billion) in a private sale of new shares to fund the purchase of aeroplanes and replenish working capital.
SHANGHAI, April 26 China Southern Airlines has signed a deal worth nearly $6 billion to buy 20 aircraft from European planemaker Airbus SE, the Chinese carrier said on Wednesday.
* FTSE China A50 -0.3 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -0.5 pct
|Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd (0293.HK)||HK$11.72||-0.06|
|Air China Ltd. (601111.SS)||¥9.02||+0.08|
|China Eastern Airlines Corporation Ltd. (600115.SS)||¥6.86||+0.02|
|Thai Airways International PCL (THAI.BK)||18.90฿||0.00|
|Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIAL.SI)||$10.13||-0.01|
|Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MASM.KL)||--||--|
|Malaysian Airline System Berhad (MASM_r.KL)||--||--|