Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc (ZYNE.OQ)
19 Oct 2017
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday its cannabis-derived gel to treat genetic disorder Fragile X syndrome succeeded in significantly reducing symptoms such as anxiety in a mid-stage study.
BRIEF-Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces positive top line results in ZYN002 open label Phase 2 FAB-C study
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces positive top line results in ZYN002 open label Phase 2 FAB-C study in children with Fragile X syndrome
Sept 28 Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday its cannabis-based gel succeeded in a mid-stage study of patients with Fragile X syndrome, a genetic disorder that causes learning disabilities.
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces that results from phase 2 stop trial support continued development of ZYN002 in osteoarthritis
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock lost more than half its value on Monday after the U.S. drug developer said its synthetic cannabis-based gel for epilepsy failed a mid-stage study.
* ZYNE stock sinks about 60 pct, GW shares rise 4 pct (Adds analysts' comments, conf. call details, GW shares; updates ZYNE shares)
Aug 7 Zynerba Pharmaceuticals said on Monday its experimental synthetic cannabis-based gel failed to induce a statistically significant reduction in seizures in a mid-stage study involving epilepsy patients.
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announces top-line results from phase 2 star 1 trial of ZYN002 in adult epilepsy patients with focal seizures
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and operational highlights
* Zynerba Pharmaceuticals initiates ZYN001 phase 1 clinical program