CITIC Ltd (0267.HK)
29 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||HK$375,542.09|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||24,903.32|
* Sino Iron says Palmer attacks don't represent Australians (Adds CITIC chairman comments on Palmer)
* Iron ore has lost nearly 9 pct in August, 35 pct in 2014
(Updates with Palmer losing another legal fight against CITIC)
(Recasts, adds details of banks' hiring in Asia and deal volumes)
* Record $378 billion of announced M&A amid global deal boom
(Correcting amount in headline and first paragraph to $690 million from $3.8 billion)
HONG KONG, June 17 - Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC and Chow Tai Fook Nominee Ltd are among a list of 10 new investors who have agreed to buy a combined HK$29.45 billion ($3.8 billion) stake in CITIC Pacific Ltd, the Chinese state-owned conglomerate said in a stock exchange filing on Tuesday.
- China's CITIC Pacific Ltd said it had secured $5.1 billion to help fund the purchase of some $36 billion in assets from its state-owned parent company, as strategic investors lined up to give the landmark deal their blessing.
* AIA, Qatar and Singapore sovereign wealth funds among investors
* Citic Pacific in talks with Singapore's Temasek about raising funds