HTC Corp (2498.TW)
24 Feb 2017
* Says Q4 operating income at T$22.2 billion ($721.18 million)
TAIPEI, Feb 7 Taiwan stocks fell on Tuesday tracking regional bourses as investors locked in profits from recent gains, with smartphone manufacturer HTC Corp trading lower on weak January sales data.
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Source text in Chinese: bit.ly/2iKHPNY (please cut and paste the link in a browser to see the release)
* Press release - Acacia subsidiaries enter into patent license agreements with HTC Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Parties did not disclose full financial details of license agreement granted to HTC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.4230 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says Q3 revenue at T$22.2 billion ($702.58 million), gross profit margin at 16.1 percent
TAIPEI, Oct 7 Taiwan stocks fell on Friday, following declines in some regional bourses, but smartphone maker HTC Corp jumped on solid monthly sales.
* Says September sales up 31.35 percent y/y at T$9.3 billion ($296.05 million)