HTC Corp (2498.TW)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 32.3230 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
TAIPEI, Oct 6 Taiwan stocks gained on Tuesday, in line with other regional share markets bolstered by the prospect of a delay in the U.S. Federal Reserve's plan to raise interest rates.
* Says Q3 net loss after tax at T$4.48 billion ($137.63 million)
* Says September sales at T$7.1 billion ($217.86 million), down 57.5 percent y/y
** Some of Asia ex-Japan's worst performing stocks this year led Tuesday's rally, which combined with lacklustre turnover on exchanges, suggest little conviction in a sustained rebound
* Says August sales at T$6.89 billion ($211.93 million), down 52.62 percent y/y
* Says board agrees to buy back shares at T$35-60 per share for 50 million shares
TAIPEI, Aug 14 Taiwan stocks edged up on Friday, led by strength in financial shares on positive sentiment after Yuanta Financial said it would acquire Ta Chong Bank in a deal valued at about $1.8 billion.
* Says expects to cut 15 percent headcount globally and to reduce 35 percent operating expenditure under a program of business realignment
BRIEF-Taiwan's HTC says to reduce operating expenditure by 35 percent and reduce headcount by 15 percent
* Says to reduce operating expenditure by 35 percent and reduce headcount by 15 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Gold)