Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T)
* Htg molecular diagnostics - entered into master services agreement with daiichi sankyo company, ltd for work to be performed in htg's veri/o laboratory
* Daiichi Sankyo Inc announces new analyses of once-daily savaysa (edoxaban) in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation to be presented at the acc 66th annual scientific session
BRIEF-Sosei Group unit signs alliance for R & D of new small molecule therapeutic drug with DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY LIMITED.
* Says its subsidiary Heptares signed an alliance for R & D of new small molecule therapeutic drug with DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY LIMITED. on March 13
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* EU Medicines Agency recommends approval Of Daiichi Sankyo's anticoagulant Edoxaban
* Daiichi Sankyo and Arqule announce the completion of the metiv-hcc phase 3 study of tivantinib in second-line treatment of met-overexpressing hepatocellular carcinoma
* Says move aimed at further reorganising its research and development structure Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Chris Gallagher)
BRIEF-Daiichi Sankyo initiates phase 1/2 study of novel antibody drug conjugate in patients unresectable breast cancer
* Daiichi sankyo initiates phase 1/2 study of novel antibody drug conjugate u3-1402 in patients with her3-positive metastatic or unresectable breast cancer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kite Pharma establishes strategic partnership with Daiichi Sankyo to develop and commercialize axicabtagene ciloleucel (kte-c19) in Japan
Kite Pharma Inc said on Monday it partnered with Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd to develop and commercialize its cancer treatment therapy in Japan, putting the U.S. company in line to receive up to $250 million in payments.